Information about processing personal data
Company HORY GmbH, Identification No. FN346775p, with headquarters at Egger Straße, 6920 Hermagor, Austria, being custodian of personal data, is hereby informing its clients and customers (hereinafter “Data Subjects”) of its ways and modes as it pertains to the process of personal data by HORY Co., including the rights of the Data Subjects in connection with processing of their personal data by HORY Co.
1. Which personal data HORY Company processes?
HORY Co., in agreement with European Parliament directive (EU) 2016/679, dated April 27, 2016, as it pertains to protection of physical persons in connection with processing of personal information and of the free distribution and movement of such data, and after canceling directive 95/46/ES (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter “Directive”), and additionally in agreement with relevant intrastate legal rules pertaining to personal data described as:
- Address and personal identification data (last name, first name, date of birth, personal identification number, permanent or other address, nationality, type and number of identification document, country of origin, and potentially the name of the document issuing institution, its date of expiration, telephone number, e-mail address, information about credit card);
2. For what purpose and on which legal basis HORY Company processes your personal data?
a) Providing services
- Process of personal data is necessary to address negotiation or a change in a contract in which one party is the Data Subject, and for continuous realization of the contract.
- HORY Co. collects and processes personal data of the Data Subjects in a case of preparation of a sale contract of accomodation and it is limited to - last name, first name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, information about credit card. Divulging of the personal data by the Data Subject is an underlined condition for completion or a change of the contract, where the personal data serves primarily for identification purposes and to prevent potential misidentification, and for potential ability to contact such person, respectively, the local Tourist office to Nassfeld - Presseger See.
- Furthermore, HORY Co. may process personal data in connection with accommodation services; this provision is covered by the contract or by the law.
b) Protection of rights of HORY Company in a case of a client dispute
- The above described range of personal data by HORY Co. is also needed for protection of its rights in a potential dispute with a client.
c) Client Identification
- The range of personal data processing - last name, first name, date of birth, personal identification number, permanent or other address, nationality, country of origin, type and number of identification document, and potentially the name of the document issuing institution, its date of expiration, accommodation services – is necessary for compliance with legal requirements as it pertains to HORY Co. in cases of cash transactions above limits set by the law No. 253/2008 Sb., which addresses gains and profits from criminal activity and/or financing of terrorism as amended, obligation to Tourist office Hermagor – Presseger See Kurtaxe fee and issue of summer +Card Premium for area Nassfeld – Presseger see.
d) Marketing presentation HORY Company, offer of product and services by HORY Company through the use of e-mail, and other commercial offers by various electronic means according to the law No. 480/2004 Sb., pertaining to some services by information firms
- HORY Co. collects and processes personal data of Data Subjects in the range – e-mail address.
- In cases of existing clients HORY Co. may process personal data in a range in accordance with the above-mentioned purpose on basis of legal title and authorized interest.
- In cases of potential clients HORY Co. may process personal data in a range in accordance with above-mentioned purpose only on basis of voluntary agreement for processing of personal data.
- This agreement with processing of personal data may be cancelled by the Data Subject either in person at the below described address of HORY Co., or in a written form delivered via below described contact. Cancelling of the contract does not violate legal basis of the agreement stemming from the contract prior to its cancellation. Cancelling of the contract does not affect any personal data process which was done by HORY Co. for other lawful reason, other than (i.e. fulfilment of arrangement or legal duties).
3. Who will have access to your personal data?
Personal data may be required for securing above-mentioned purpose/reasons of HORY Co. and its employees, as well as its business partners. External partners selected by HORY Co. are carefully chosen. Only those partners who provide satisfactory guaranties as it pertains to technical and organizational security are trusted with personal data. This provides security and safeguards protecting against unintentional or malicious damage, loss, changes, abuse and unlawful access to collected materials and stored personal data.
Subjects who presently may have access to your personal data, or in the future may access your personal data may be:
- Persons who provide technical support for certain services or providers of technology utilized by HORY Co.,
- Legal representatives for purpose of collections by HORY Co.,
Additionally, HORY Co. is obligated to provide your personal data to various institutions based on lawful requirements and directives; i.e. courts, state department, institutions involved in criminal prosecutions in connection with potential civil or criminal litigations.
4. What is the length of retention of your personal data?
- Your personal data shall be processed by HORY Co. during implementation of the contract, as well as for the time necessary to secure rights and obligations stemming from such contract. Personal data of which its purpose and reason is no longer required or its term had expired, shall be immediately and irreversibly terminated.
- Personal data processed and collected by HORY Co. shall be kept during the term specified in accordance with directives for the purpose of legal obligations by HORY Co.
- In cases when HORY Co. processed and collected your personal data on basis of your personal agreement for the purpose of marketing by electronic means in accordance with the law No. 480/2004 Sb., personal data shall be kept for the term of 5 years, or until the time you terminated such contract.
5. What are your rights as it pertains to collection and processing of your personal data by HORY Co.?
As a Data Subject you have the following rights:
- Anytime to cancel agreement pertaining to collection and processing of your personal data (agreement based);
- Access to personal data (request of information to verify if personal data is or is not processed by HORY Co., and if the affirmative, you have the right to access such data and additional information under the paragraph 15 of the Directive);
- Right to transfer personal data (you have the right to obtain and transfer personal data, pertaining to you, which is structured by common legible format, to another personal data collector/custodian; additionally, you have the right to have your personal data transferred by one data custodian to another, as long as it is technically possible);
- Right to correct (you have the right to request a correction by HORY Co. as it pertains to erroneous personal data pertaining to you, without unnecessary delay);
- Right to limit processing (you have the right to request HORY Co. to limit processing/collection of personal data in cases of correction, where HORY Co. verifies personal data correctness; or where the personal data were collected and processed unlawfully, however, you do not wish its deletion);
- Right to delete (you have the right to request HORY Co. to destroy your personal data without unnecessary delay, unless the data collected for the above-mentioned purpose and reasons is needed, or you canceled the agreement; and there is no additional legal reason for processing, or the personal data were collected and processed unlawfully by HORY Co.);
- Right to object (you have the right to request HORY Co. to terminate the processing of your personal data on basis of any legal reasons);
- Right to contact The Office for personal data protection (UOOU)
- How to contact HORY Co.?
For the purpose of any question or request as it pertains to processing and collection of your personal data, or for the purpose of application of your above-mentioned rights, you may contact HORY Co. in Czech Republic in writing at Písecká 5, 130 00 Praha 3, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.