for a prolonged weekend at BookNassfeld
(referred to as the "Rules")
A. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
The organizer of the competition is Hory GmbH, Egger Straße 1, 9620 Hermagor, Austria
(hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser").
Contact details of the organiser in relation to the competition:
Martin Hledík, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject matter of these Rules is to define the conditions under which competitors may enter the BookNassfeld Long Weekend Competition organised by the Promoter (referred to as the "Competition"), as well as the conditions for the selection of winners and the awarding of prizes by the Promoter. By entering the Competition, the entrant agrees to these Rules and undertakes to comply with them.
The Promoter hereby declares that:
- the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram and is in no way connected with Instagram;
- Instagram shall have no rights or obligations to entrants in the Competition.
B. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The following conditions must be met to enter the Contest:
- Contestant must be at least 15 years of age on the date of the contest announcement;
- an address for service in the European Union;
- the contestant must have a personal profile on the social network Instagram when entering the competition;
- adherence to Instagram's terms and conditions for the duration of the competition.
Employees of the Promoter and other persons involved in any way in the Promoter's activities, as well as close relatives of persons excluded from participation in the Competition by this Article of the Rules, are excluded from the Competition.
Participation in the competition is not conditional on the purchase of goods, services or the payment of any other contribution to the competition.
C. CONTEST MECHANICS AND PRIZES
To participate in the Contest, you must complete an entry. take a photo on the premises of BookNassfeld (accommodation apartments) or a photo in the Nassfeld ski area creativity and technical execution are judged, the photographs can be of the type group photo, portrait, landscape, reportage, etc., the format of the photograph is not limited (portrait, landscape, square) tag @booknassfeld in the photo or in the text of the post and post everything on Instagram.
Contestants can enter the contest from January 10, 2023 00:01 a.m. to March 10, 2023 11:59 p.m. The three best photos will be announced by the Organizer on March 11, 2023 and then voted on by the public in the comments from March 12 to 16, 2023. The photo that receives the most votes in the comments will win (the top three photos will be numbered and the public will put the photo number in the comments).
The organizer reserves the right to exclude contestants from the competition:
- who are found or reasonably suspected by the organizer of breaking the rules (e.g. bots and spam in comments), or
- do not meet the conditions for participation in the competition; or
- share vulgar, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate statements or posts within the competition that are contrary to good manners or bring the Promoter into disrepute.
The competition has 1 winner, each of whom will receive the following prize: a long weekend (3 nights) in a BookNassfeld apartment for up to 4 people. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize if the original prize cannot be delivered to the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's control.
The top three contestants will be selected by the promoter according to whether and how they have fulfilled the competition brief. The selection is at the Promoter's discretion.
After the winners are announced, that winner will contact the Promoter as follows: write to him/her in a message on Instagram and provide him/her with the information needed to hand over the prize. If the winner does not contact the Promoter in this way within 7 days of the announcement of the competition results, the Promoter will re-select/draw the winner within 3 days and notify the winner in the same way as the original winner or the Promoter will keep the prize.
If the winner declines the prize, the Promoter will conduct a new public vote within 3 days and notify the winner in the same manner as the original winner or the prize will be retained by the Promoter.
There is no legal claim to the prize. Winners are not entitled to claim any cash or other consideration in lieu of the prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Rules. The Promoter will give reasons for any change to the Rules and will notify competitors in a timely manner in the same manner as the competition was announced.
D. PERSONAL DATA, COPYRIGHT
By entering the competition, the organiser is entitled to process the personal data of these competitors to the extent necessary for the competition to be held in accordance with the Rules, for the winners to be announced and for the prize to be awarded.
The personal data of the contestants is processed by the organizer as their controller to the following extent:
- the Promoter is only entitled to process the following personal data of the contestants - name and surname, respectively Instagram username, email and delivery address and telephone number (email and delivery address including telephone number only for winners);
- the Organiser processes personal data for the purpose of ensuring the conduct, termination and announcement of the competition in accordance with the Rules and for the purpose of subsequent communication with the winners and the delivery of the prize;
- the legal basis for the processing is the performance of the contract (or the performance of what the Promoter has committed to in these Rules);
- the Promoter is entitled to process the personal data of the contestants for a maximum of 1 year after the end of the contest, unless the legislation in a particular case requires a longer processing (storage) period;
- the Promoter is only entitled to pass on the personal data of the competitors to the contractual partners who cooperate with the Promoter in the competition, in particular to BookNassfeld, Hory GmbH, Egger Straße 1, 9620 Hermagor, Austria, or to contractual partners who provide marketing, IT, accounting and legal services for the Promoter;
- the competitor has the right to access, erasure, rectification, restriction of processing, portability and the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.uoou.cz) in relation to the personal data processed, all within the scope of the GDPR.
Contact details of the person responsible for data protection at the organiser (employee, data protection officer): Martin Hledík, email@example.com.
In case the Organiser wishes to use personal data for a purpose other than those stated in these Rules, e.g. to publish the name, surname and photo of the winner on its website, etc., it will ask the specific person for his/her explicit and voluntary consent.
Rights and obligations not expressly provided for herein are governed by Czech law and in the event of a dispute, the Czech courts will decide the matter.
As the winning entry(s) is (are) in the nature of a work protected by copyright law, the winner, by entering the competition, acknowledges that he/she is the author of the entry and/or has all necessary copyrights to it and consents to its use (i.e. grants the Promoter a royalty-free, time and territory unlimited license to the entry) in this manner:
- Publication on BookNassfeld social media,
- publication on the BookNassfeld website,
- printed materials.